If you aren’t incorporating social media marketing for your business, it’s time to start.
Facebook currently has over 2 billion daily active users. YouTube has almost 2 billion active users. Instagram has 1 billion. Twitter has approximately 330 million, LinkedIn has 303 million, and Pinterest has 250 million.
I’m sharing these numbers because your customers and potential customers are DEFINITELY on at least one, if not more of these social media platforms. With such a staggering number of people using social media every single day, it is one of the most POWERFUL ways to grow your business.
Many business owners think that if they simply start posting on social media, they’ll be successful and attract new customers. But it doesn’t work this way. In order to build your business through social media, it’s essential to have a strategy for engaging with your audience. It’s not enough to post across a variety of social media networks. Without a definitive plan for how you’re going to use social media marketing to your benefit, you probably won’t get the results that you want.
In my free eBook, How to Use Social Media to Grow Your Business and in my comprehensive course, Social Media Strategy: How to Use Social Media Effectively to Boost Sales I break down how to:
- Choose Your Platforms: Instead of trying to post on every social media platform out there, focus on the one or two that will have the most impact on your business. I’ll help you determine which platforms are right for you.
- Optimize Your Social Media Profile: Make your profile as informative and attractive as possible. You want your profile to draw people in, not push them away. So how do you optimize your profile? I’l break it down.
- Create a Posting Schedule: Once you’ve optimized your social media profile, it’s time to map out how often you’ll be posting, as well as what you’ll be posting. I’ll help you create a social media calendar for the whole year in a week!
- Get Posting! Once you’ve created your social media content calendar, it’s time to begin posting on social media. If you want to win new clients and satisfy your existing ones, consistently post things that will add value to your audience. I’ll help you determine your content pillars to win the social media game.
- Engage Your Followers: The real power of social media is that it creates conversations between you and your followers. At least, it should create conversations. Conversations are the key to getting more clients through social media and I’ll show you how to ignite those conversations.
- Follow the Right People: It isn’t only about attracting followers, it’s about following the right people because this is SOCIAL media. I’ll help you figure out who to follow and how to interact with them for maximum impact.
- Use Hashtags: Hashtags are critical for social media growth. Hashtags are used as a way of grouping posts by subject. If you add a hashtag to a post, it will be grouped with all the other posts people have made using that hashtag. I’ll help you find the right hashtag strategy for your posts.
- Experiment and Evaluate: If you truly want to succeed on social media, you’ll need to experiment to see what works best. Different types of content will resonate with your audience. I’ll show you how to measure success and determine what posts are performing and which are not worth the time to create.
Such helpful information that I passed it on to a friend who is trying to grow her home based business now.