Here’s a content calendar for your blogs and social media for October 2021 to help you get planning! I know that creating content for your company’s blog, vlogs and social media presences can be time-consuming and sometimes you can have creative blocks – especially when you aren’t a creative type. I see far too many companies planning content at the last minute or on whims, which is not ideal as far as a cohesive content strategy for long-term success.
For that reason, I’m taking this opportunity to give you this content and social media calendar for October 2021 to help you plan some tentpole or cornerstone content that you can pepper in with your own product or service focused content in between.
Remember, these calendars that I provide each month are *just a guide* – you can certainly follow it verbatim for each date, however it is also important to post something unique to your brand or company a few additional times a month for maximum engagement, to grow your social media following and see conversions.
A full list of October 2021 holidays is below, but to download the printable and PDF content calendar with tips on what to post on specific days, just click the button below!
If you find this October 2021 Content and Social Media Calendar helpful, subscribe to our newsletter! You’ll automatically get the calendar in your inbox well in advance to get planning and to keep growing!
Want to level up and get your social media strategy really dialed in, churning out engaging content and converting fans to buyers? Enroll in our Social Media Strategy course that will teach you everything you need to know to create social media channels and content that boost awareness, engagement and sales. ENROLL TODAY >>
Full List of October 2021 Social Media Holidays
1. Friday, International Day of Older Persons #UNDOP
1. Friday, International Coffee Day #InternationalCoffeeDay
1. Friday, World Vegetarian Day #WorldVegetarianDay
1. Friday, World Smile Day #WorldSmileDay
2. Saturday, International Day of Nonviolence #InternationalDayOfNonviolence
3. Sunday, National Techies Day #TechiesDay
4. Monday, World Animal Day #WorldAnimalDay
4. Monday, National Taco Day #NationalTacoDay
4. Monday, World Habitat Day #WorldHabitatDay
5. Tuesday, World Teachers Day #WorldTeachersDay
10. Sunday, World Mental Health Day #WorldMentalHeathDay
11. Monday, International Day of the Girl #DayOfTheGirl
14. Thursday, World Sight Day #WorldSightDay
14. Thursday, National Dessert Day #DessertDay
15. Friday, Global Handwashing Day #GlobalHandwashingDay
16. Saturday, World Food Day #FoodDay
16. Saturday, Bosses Day #BossesDay
17. Sunday, International Day for the Eradication of Poverty #EndPoverty
20. Wednesday, World Statistics Day #StatisticsDay
21. Thursday, Reptile Awareness Day #ReptileAwarenessDay
21. Thursday, Get to Know Your Customers Day (third Thursday of every quarter) #GetToKnowYourCustomersDay
24. Sunday, United Nations Day #UNDay
25. Monday, Greasy Foods Day #GreasyFoodsDay
30. Saturday, National Publicist Day #NationalPublicistDay
30. Saturday, Checklist Day #ChecklistDay
31. Sunday, Halloween #Halloween
This is so helpful. Love the planning assist.
totally needed this I jot down notes every where and then lose them so thanks a bunch
thank you so much for the tips!